[Mailman-Users] falling back to login screen

M. Onur ERGiN monurergin at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 00:47:28 CET 2005

Oh, I forgot to add this info.
This is not a problem occuring on only one computer. Anyone who tries to access the web interface (admin, all moderators, etc) encounter this problem.
So, it must be something not related to cookies, right?
Regards.

Onur.
Research assistant and System Admin at Yeditepe University.

Dan Phillips <dhphllps at memphis.edu> wrote: On Dec 30, 2005, at 4:04 PM, M. Onur ERGiN wrote:
> I am running mailman on a RH9 sever, which has qmail and apache.
> Everything was very fine since I installed mailman (it's been about
> 6 months). but lately, I can not make any changes using admin
> interface.
> Every single click on links or form submissions causes me to fall
> back to the login screen and no changes are saved. I cannot change
> membership preferences, or I can't approve/discard/reject/defer
> pending messages.

One possibility: this is the primary symptom of turning off cookies
in your web browser.

Dan

Dan Phillips
Associate Professor of Horn, University of Memphis
site administrator: music.memphis.edu