[Mailman-Users] Can you discard the entire pending queue for a list?

Scott P. Miller scott at spmiller.org
Mon Dec 26 20:12:04 CET 2005

I have some lists which were "moderated" by my users where they
basically left the pending queue untouched (great moderation, eh?)

I now have about 10 lists with anywhere between 100 and 400 pending
messages.  Clicking "discard" 4000 times doesn't appeal to me.

I guess I could re-create the list under a new name, re-import the users
and delete the old one, but that seems the long way around.  what I need
is just a way to "discard all" on the pending messages.

Is there an obvious way I am missing?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott Miller