[Mailman-Users] Archives

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Wed Dec 21 19:04:31 CET 2005

I've searched the FAQ and cannot find the answer to a problem I'm
having.

I have Mailman 2.1.5 installed on a server running Debian Sarge.
All the lists work wonderfully, except for archives, or more
correctly, access to the archives.  The archives are created but
they cannot be accessed because the appropriate "archive variables"
don't seem to be "picked up" from Defaults.py or mm_cfg.py, or they
don't seem to exist.  Any pointer in the right direction would be
terribly appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Raquel
A man cannot utter words or sentences without disclosing to