[Mailman-Users] Bounces are going to my old mail server

Ben Ostrowsky ostrowb at tblc.org
Mon Dec 19 20:38:33 CET 2005

I've created a mailing list called bentest.  My bounce messages are going to
bentest-bounces at snoopy.tblc.org, but I don't remember telling this new
mailman server about a host named "snoopy".  I did copy the list data over
from snoopy (which is our general email server, but not our mailing list
server).

Several mailing lists' config.* files contain the string 'snoopy', but
bentest's config.* files do not, so I think I can rule that out.

What's going on here, and how can I fix it?

Ben