[Mailman-Users] htdig configuration question - CGI not working

Sruli Shaffren sruli at alsonetworks.com
Fri Dec 16 13:52:39 CET 2005

Hi.  I'm runniiing Mailman 2.1.6 and have installed htdig 3.1.6, and
integrated with mailman as per directions in HOWTOs I have found on this
list and elsewhere.

The installation of htdig itself seems okay, as does mailman.  I'm able to
use htdig standalone.  But when I try to access
http://www.my_list_domain.com/mailman/htsearch/mylistname
I get a 404 error.

All the normal mailman functions in that directory work fine, just the ones
added by the htdig integration come up not found.

I'd love to get this to work.  Any suggestions?

Sruli Shaffren
Also Networks
sruli at alsonetworks.com