[Mailman-Users] Mailman and virtual domains

Stephen R Laniel steve at laniels.org
Tue Dec 13 22:20:49 CET 2005

We have 2 domains, foo.com and bar.com, that are physically
hosted on the same machine. We'd like foo.com/mailman and
bar.com/mailman to list completely separate lists; we'd like
people who email listname at foo.com to get a little note at
the bottom of their emails saying that if they want to
unsubscribe, they should visit foo.com/listinfo/listname,
whereas bar.com users get a note in their messages that
points to bar.com.

Is there any way to do this other than installing two
separate copies of mailman? I.e., does mailman do virtual
hosts? (Obviously my MTA handles its own virtual hosts, but
I'm talking about virtual hosts for mailman-specific
functions.)

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve at laniels.org