[Mailman-Users] Monthly password reminders not going out

Bob Bergey bob at bergey.net
Fri Dec 9 19:27:47 CET 2005

Apologies if this is a duplicate message; I sent it yesterday
afternoon but never saw it show up on the list.

I have about a dozen lists running on Mailman 2.1.4 on an XServe with
OSX 10.3.9; all but one are set to send out monthly password
reminders, but none are going out. Other than that, Mailman is
running perfectly the last 2-1/2 months -- messages, digest,
archives, all working as they should be. Any suggestions as to why
the monthly reminders aren't being sent? The initial notices with the
password when someone subscribes do go out okay.

Bob