[Mailman-Users] Changing multiple lists via withlist

Robert Haack haack at nclack.k12.or.us
Wed Dec 7 19:45:14 CET 2005

I have over 120 lists for which I need to make a couple of changes to
the config files.  I don't really want to do this manually and I have
very limited Python experience.  I believe from what I've seen that
withlist is my best option but I could be wrong.  The two things I want
to change are:

1) Change the message footer for non digest option.
2) I also have the need to add/remove email addresses in "List of
non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted"
section Privacy Options - Sender Filters.

I looked in the FAQ and searched the archives but I did not see anything
like what I'm looking for.

Does anybody have some similar examples that they could share with me or
perhaps point me to another web site that would help with this?

Thank You

--
Robert Haack
Programmer Analyst