[Mailman-Users] Swedish version - "Next message:" is not translated

Hugo Hugo hugosthlm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 07:14:06 CET 2005

Hi all !

  Another problem with the Swedish version. This concerns the "Next message" text shown when you display each mail in a Pipermail archive. This text is not translated. The text corresponding to "Previous message:", however, is correctly translated. Both texts seem correct in the Swedish translation file. The template file is Article.html, and the variable name is next_wsubj. The variable is set in Hyperarch.py and it is not obvious to me that it is set differently from prev_wsubj which is correctly translated.

  I run Mailman 2.1.5 on a Fedora core 2 installation.

  Can someone help me ?

  Cheers,

  Hugo