[Mailman-Users] Mailman/Htdig with Swedish, time problem

Hugo Hugo hugosthlm at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 06:36:25 CET 2005

Hi all !

  I am trying to make a Swedish version of the Htdig search features used with mailman. I have the mailman/Htdig patch. For some reason nightly_htdig sets the date in "lastrun" wrong. It is set in English, but I have set locale correctly in the configuration file to sv_SE.iso885915, so Htdig should know better. The dates mailman sets are correct. The mailman Htdig patch changes the setting of this date in Hyperarch.py.

  Can someone say if this is a bug or if I have done something wrong ? Any idea of what could be wrong ?

  Cheers,

  Hugo