[Mailman-Users] Membership reminder sent to non-subscriber

Bertha bertha at yetta.net
Sun Dec 4 18:02:39 CET 2005

I've got an odd problem, which I haven't found duplicated in the archives.
A former subscriber to a mailing list unsubbed, but is still getting the
monthly membership reminder notices.  I've checked to make sure he is, in
fact, removed from the list membership (he is).  He isn't getting the list
messages, just the monthly membership reminders.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, or know what might be causing
it?  We're running version 2.1.5 on a Linux box (i686
kernel ver. 2.4.21-27.0.4.EL).

-Bertha
--
No, nurse!  I said remove his SPECTACLES!