[Mailman-Users] Does mailman send one message at a time, or all at once?

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Sat Dec 3 21:25:50 CET 2005

So are you saying, I could tell mailman to group in chunks of say 50 and
even though I have 150 people on the list, mailman would deliver 3 batches
of 50 to cover them all? Thereby I can keep below my 100 / email limitation
that this service provides me?

> 	However, if you turn on personalization, then Mailman will send
> out one message per person.  Search the FAQ for "VERP" and
> "personalization" in order to learn more.
>
> >  P.S. if anyone can suggest a way to get out of RBL hell, I
> am all ears. I
> >  run Gentoo and Exim 4.54 on my home cable modem. I'm
> getting increasingly
> >  frustrated with this RBL shit. Many ISPs (AOL, earthlink,
> etc.) are blocking
> >  mail from my domain simply because I happen to be on a
> Comcast (Seattle, WA)
> >  dynamic IP.
>
> 	Use an outbound mail relay service, whereby you pay
> them money to
> act as your relay.  Route all outbound mail through them.  Make sure
> they're clean and not spammer-friendly, otherwise you're back in the
> same RBL hell that you're in now.

Is this different than
http://www.dyndns.com/services/mailhop/outbound.html
Or
http://www.no-ip.com/services/managed_mail/inbound_port_25_unblock.html

Can you (or anyone) suggest one that "just works" with my setup (above)?

Thanks for the reply.

Daevid.