[Mailman-Users] How to Create Mailing list for sub-domain?

gbteh at epcombb.org gbteh at epcombb.org
Wed Aug 31 12:22:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your wonderful program that help me to maintain the mailing list.

I am a mailman user. My domain name is “epcombb.org”

I have tried to create a sub-domain recently names “clhs.epcombb.org”. I
managed created mailing list for it.

BUT whenever I tried to click on the “Edit” link to enter into the
“mailing list administration”,
http://mail.clhs.epcombb.org/mailman/admin/clhs_clhs.epcombb.org, an error
page appear “The page cannot be displayed”. Can someone help me? Or there
is NO way out at the moment so I can stop trying. Can we create mailing
list for sub-domain?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Regards