[Mailman-Users] Some users do not get emails

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Aug 26 19:12:28 CEST 2005

Tim Howes wrote:

>I have made sure that the different types of emails are in their spam
>program to be by passed i.e. listname-owner or listname-request@

For normal list mail, they may also have to whitelist
listname-bounces at ...

>The only clue I have at present is that the log /var/log/mailman/bounce
>appears to have entries for this failed attempts.  But I cannot be sure if
>it my setup that is preventing the emails are their system.
>
>Example log entry
>
>Aug 25 12:00:35 2005 (32397) bounce message with non-members of listname:
>someone at companyA.com

Go to the list's Bounce processing page and set bounce_score_threshold
to 0.5 and bounce_notify_owner_on_disable to Yes. Then you will
receive a notification with a copy of the bounce message which should
tell you why the message is being bounced.