[Mailman-Users] Mailman users on a World Map

Claire McLister mclister at zeesource.net
Wed Aug 24 06:33:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

  We've been playing around with the new Google Maps API, and have
created a service for groups to easily create a world map locating
their members, at http://www.zeemaps.com

  I've taken the liberty of creating a map for Mailman users at:

  http://www.zeemaps.com/map.do?group=319

  Please go to this link and mark your location on this map, using the
password 'mailman'

  Will be cool to see a world map locating Mailman users.

  Let me know if you have any questions, etc.

  Best wishes

Claire

  Claire McLister                        mclister at zeesource.net
  1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201
  Sunnyvale, CA 94087            408-733-2737(fax)

                      http://www.zeesource.net