[Mailman-Users] Bug in Mailman

plaza c plaza.plaza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:43:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

Im new to mailman.I've configured mailman-2.1.6 and getting the list
mailed to my email id . while trying to access the list through my
apache sever ,im getting the following error..

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

Is this error of postfix or cgi or something else pls help

--
Regds,
plaza c