[Mailman-Users] making lists private from command line

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Mon Aug 22 15:52:45 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I have 2 questions:

1) Is there a way to make list private and turning archiving off. from command line? Or make the archives private from command line?

2) I'm used to lists (using some lists from another sites) configured in such a way, so when I press "Reply" button in my e-mail client in the "To" line there is the "list e-mail address" an not only e-mail of the person who's wrote this mail. In the default configuration I believe I have to push "Reply All" button to send the reply to the list, and the system (of mailman) knows to send this reply only once to the person who's wrote this original message (correct me if I wrong).

How to configure this behavior I'm used to?

Best Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky