[Mailman-Users] migrating from sourceforge list archive to mailman

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at mch.one.pl
Fri Aug 19 23:57:48 CEST 2005

I wanted to migrate a list stored on sourceforge.net to mailman kept on
my site.
It's about 300 messages.

It seems that there is no easy way of doing that, and I'll have to open
each mail stored on sourceforge.net, copy it's contents, sender, and
date, and send it to a new mailman installation (with the appropriate
From:, date, and subject/body) - all 300 mails manually.

Did anyone already migrate from a list stored on sourceforge.net, and if
so, could somebody give me some hints on how to do it best?

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org