[Mailman-Users] HA: how to avoid mailmanSite list creation

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Fri Aug 19 18:09:26 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply,

1) Maybe someone could tell me if there is a way to avoid creating "mailman" list and still run mailman properly?

2) If someone running mailman on SuSE 9.X or SLES 9 could tell me if my config lines in

my /etc/apache2/default-server.conf correct?:
##################
##
## mailman
##
ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride None
        Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny