[Mailman-Users] Privacy and Headers

R J Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 10:01:44 CEST 2005

I have tried searching the archives for this, but to no avail - my apologies
it this has been covered.

I have enabled the options to hide details of posters to my lists - however,
subscribers can view the email headers of messages from the lists and easily
see who has sent not only the original message but, with the References
field, see who sent earlier messages. The header fields that show this
information are: