[Mailman-Users] "Reply to all" with original destination and list destination

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at forumgdh.net
Wed Aug 10 14:54:09 CEST 2005

Brad Knowles escreveu:
> At 3:02 PM -0300 2005-08-09, Tiago Cruz wrote:
>>  But, when user is not part of list, the "Reply to all" don't works...
>>  the new message is formated only to list...
>
>     Did you check the Mailman FAQ Wizard at
> <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py>?

Hello Brad, good morning (Brazil :)

Yes, I read the FAQ in
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.048.htp

But, I would like only to use, by default in my mail client:
"reply to" -> reply to my list
"reply to all" -> reply to my list _and_ original destination

Its possible? I don't need control the "Reply-to" header...

Thanks a lot!
Cheers,

Tiago Cruz