[Mailman-Users] Search and import

Tom Chaudoir tom at clocktech.com
Wed Aug 10 06:23:30 CEST 2005

Wow. Great question. I'm new here and would love to know how
to add archives from my old list server to the Mailman
database.

My archive became searchable without my doing anything.
Google crawled it all by itself. Try copying the url of your
archive. Go to Google's advanced search. Look for a search
term in that url.

If it works, you can easily build a form that uses Google to
search your archive.

Best,
Tom