[Mailman-Users] arch does consider configuration changes for old posts

Raphael Bossek raphael.bossek at gmx.de
Tue Aug 9 13:38:09 CEST 2005

> At 7:48 AM +0200 2005-08-09, Raphael Bossek wrote:
>
> >  Does arch not consider configuration changes for old posts? Or did
> >  I something wrong? I'm running mailman 2.1.5
>
> 	Did you do an "arch --wipe" (or whatever it is), so as to
> completely wipe out the previous archive and start over again with
> the new configuration?
Yes I did. I've checked also if the HTML files gone.

I'm a little bit disapointed because I tried to investigate the problem
myself before writting here :( But it's not easy to follow the code and
determine when the GLOBAL_PIPELINE (Defaults.py) definitions are executed.

The MimeDel implementation (part of GLOBAL_PIPELINE) is responsible for
it. Setting debug output in did not shouw it will be run using `arch
--wipe`.
Where to continue?

--
Raphael Bossek