[Mailman-Users] Postfix recipient_delimiter="-" and Mailman

Jens Benecke jens at spamfreemail.de
Sat Aug 6 13:54:01 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have converted a QMail installation to Postfix and kept the
recipient_delimiter as "-" because with QMail it was default and my users
expect this. However, this seems to conflict with Mailman's addressing
scheme. All list functions are working execpt those who need to send mail
to list-owner / list-subscribe or unsubscribe etc.

I suspect this would be because of the recipient_delimiter.

Is there an (easy) way of changing the delimiter in Mailman? I am using the
postfix-to-mailman.py script with a transport table and no alias files.

Alternatively, is there a way in Postfix to ignore the recipient-delimiter
for specified domains? I don't mix lists and email adresses in one domain.

Postfix 2.1.5, Mailman 2.1.5, Debian Sarge.

I would really appreciate some help. Thank you! :)

--
Jens Benecke (jens at spamfreemail.de)
http://www.spamfreemail.de - 100% saubere Postfächer - garantiert!