[Mailman-Users] Cleaning out lists of users

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Aug 4 09:02:22 CEST 2005

On Aug 4, 2005, at 03:37, Ken Carter wrote:

> Thanks everyone... got the job done.  However I think I'll script a
> combination of the find and remove_members to remove an email address
> from all lists in one stroke from a file. If I get it working well
> I'll
> be sure to post the script for yawl.

If you wanted to live that dangerously, it might be easier to just
remove the sanity check in remove_members that prevents you from
using the --all and --fromall switches at the same time.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/