[Mailman-Users] mail always and only delivered to list owner

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Thu Aug 4 00:28:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm administering a list for announcements where most
notifications are turned off, but mail to list members
seems to have gone with it. :)

Any message sent by any member to the list doesn't
show up in the moderation webpage, even though all
users have moderation turned on, but instead is sent
at once to the list owner.

I checked the permissions, I reran newaliases, and
basically have no idea what to check next.  I'm not
sure what settings are relevant to this, and rather
than post the entire output of config_list -o , I
thought I'd ask first if there is some obvious setting
I should check?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--
Randall Randall