[Mailman-Users] having trouble with installation

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:31:28 CEST 2005

Well, I've tinkered more and more but to no avail.

Postfix basically refuses to admit that mailman exists.. it just keep
saying "cannot find mail box" when i send to my test lists.

Aswell, tho I'm not sure if this is related, when I create a new list
and it tells me it's notifying me, i never see the response.

Jeff.