[Mailman-Users] No mbox / No Archives

Michael J McCafferty mike at m5computersecurity.com
Mon Aug 1 01:38:30 CEST 2005

All,
	I am using Mailman 2.1.5 with Postfix on CentOS 3.5 (RHEL 3). My problem
is that I have no archives. They are not being created.

	Each list is set to archive, and to make the archives public. I do have
Apache set to follow symlinks.  I also do not have any mbox directories or
files being kept. I don't know why. I figure that I have no archives
because I have no mboxes.  I have checked the permissions (check_perms).

	Any thoughts on how to remedy or what to check next ?

Thanks,
Mike