[Mailman-Users] Message rejected by filter rule match (Content Filtering)

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Wed Apr 27 05:03:49 CEST 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 23:26, Fred H Olson wrote:

> This sounds similar to a curiousity I've see twice lately for one
> subscriber.

It is different.  Your message subject "Content filtered message
notification" says that the message has matched the Content filtering
rules (not the Spam filters).

> To: cohousing-l-owner at cohousing.org
> Subject: Content filtered message notification
>    2   Shown    6.1 KB     Message, "RE: [C-L]_ Collective housing"
>    2.1 Shown     39 lines  Text
hotmail poster's original message doesn't have the proper MIME type to
get past your Content Filter rules.  See the help for filter_action:
     [...] when the message matches one of the content filtering rules,
     meaning, the top-level content type matches one of the
filter_mime_types,
     or the top-level content type does not match one of the
pass_mime_types,
     or if after filtering the subparts of the message, the message ends
up empty.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/