[Mailman-Users] setting topics by email

Alastair (UKWA) gb199 at ukwindsurfing.com
Mon Apr 25 01:38:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've had a look around the archives & FAQ for this, but I can't see if
you can set the topics to subscribe to via email?

Is this possible, or do you have to go through the web interface?

The reason I ask is that I'd like to set up a nice, easy form on the
site for an announcement type list, and allow people to pick the topics
they are interested in straight away. The easiest way I can see to do
this is to create a form that sends an email to mailman, and then it
emails the subscriber.

Can I add topics to this form, or is there a way I can hook into the
main mailman interface to do this?

tia, I'm happy for any pointers for more reading :)

-Alastair