[Mailman-Users] member_posting_only

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Mon Apr 25 08:33:26 CEST 2005

    Brad> 	Programmers tend to think that everyone else in the
    Brad> world is a programmer, and then are amazed when others are
    Brad> not capable of doing the things that they find so easy.

I only said it's a shame that this technique is not more widely known.
As it stands, only people who really _are_ programmers would ever
think of doing such things because they're undocumented and rarely
mentioned on this list, while they're OT on mailman-developers.  I'd
like to see more discussion of how this stuff is/can be done.

Of course Kalin shouldn't try it in production without testing and
somebody a lot more knowledgable than me saying they think it's OK,
but what's wrong with talking about it?