[Mailman-Users] Listing bouncing addresses

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon Apr 25 07:45:47 CEST 2005

On Apr 22, 2005, at 21:44, Nico wrote:

> How do I get a list of all the subscribers with a bounce score > 0
> (and not
> de-activated)?

You can use bin/withlist to review getBouncingMembers().  If you want
details about last bounce, how many bounce notifications, you can use
getBounceInfo(member):

$ bin/withlist mylist
 >>> from Mailman.MemberAdaptor import ENABLED
 >>> for member in m.getBouncingMembers():
...     if m.getDeliveryStatus(member) == ENABLED:
...         print member
...         print m.getBounceInfo(member)

Depending on your goal, you may want to further filter this list based
on how "fresh" the last bounce is.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/