[Mailman-Users] indexing and searching private archives

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Fri Apr 22 10:57:25 CEST 2005

I was wondering what sort of add-ons or patches or whatever are
available to allow people with permission to search private mailman
archives.

I have seen various patches or add-ons for mailman that allow one to
search public archives, but because they work by crawling the archives
to set up their indices through normal http, I cannot see how they will
work with private archives since the private archives are protected.

Thanks for any ideas on this
Chad