[Mailman-Users] "Approved:" header not stripped from mail delivered to list...

Katharina 9daskala at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 22 10:41:52 CEST 2005

Hi!

After trying out the "Approved: <list-moderator-pwd> "as the first line
in the content of a mail I wanted to post to a (test) list, as described
in some archive entries of the mailman-users mailing list, I found out
that my mail was ideed posted to the list passing through moderation but
the header-like first line I had added for that porpose was not stripped
as it was supposed to be. What has gone wrong?

Thanks a lot,
katharina