[Mailman-Users] Special characters crash Mailman?

Anurag anurag at cc4.tifr.res.in
Thu Apr 21 17:30:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have some hundereds of held messages in mailman, but some mails have
special characters in them. When discarding them, mailman 2.1.5 says
it hit a bug. What i notice is that all other normal messages get
processed except those few.

Is there any way i can manually delete that email (or all held
mesages) from the filesystem directly? I have some 15000 of held
messages in total so though of taking advice.

I can provide more details if i was not clear.

Anurag