[Mailman-Users] invite hack

Sean sean at sweetbourbon.com
Tue Apr 19 20:47:41 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to customize the invitations that get sent out by adding the
subject_prefix to the subject line so it looks like:

Subject: LIST_subject_prefix confirm CONFIRM_STING.

I made this change to MailList.py:

	sub_prefix = self.subject_prefix
	subj = sub_prefix + ' confirm ' + cookie

The problem that I've encountered now is that when you reply to the
invitation and maintain the subject Mailman doesn't process it:

"The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your