[Mailman-Users] Data directory/bounce-events-* files?

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon Apr 18 09:10:41 CEST 2005

On Apr 15, 2005, at 12:22, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> I have 178MEG of bounce-events-* files in my /data directory.
>
> Should these files be hanging around?

No.  It sounds like either:
  - your bounce queue runner isn't running
  - you've set REGISTER_BOUNCES_EVERY very large, so it hasn't processed
the accumulated bounces lately
  - the time changed on the server (without restarting mailman) and it
thinks it is still not time to process the bounces

I'd be inclined to just delete the old bounces (since some of them may
be stale by now) and restart Mailman.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship  http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/