[Mailman-Users] missing posts

marioca marioca789 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:47:33 CEST 2005

Hi Mark and Heather,

Thanks for your tips.
How do I go about checking the MTA queues and where are the bounce and
SMTP-failure logs?  Have never done that and am new to mailman.

I just checked the "pending moderator requests". Everything's clear there.

Also checked the bounce notification section:
"Should Mailman send you, the list owner, any bounce messages that failed to
be detected by the bounce processor? Yes is recommended."
For some reason this was set to No. I just changed it to Yes. The two others
below it are set to No--are these the default settings?

Am grateful for your taking time to help.
marioca