[Mailman-Users] Allowing only users from a domain to post tolist

Kyle Kniepkamp kkniepkamp at genetics.wustl.edu
Sat Apr 16 04:08:04 CEST 2005

Actually, I figured it out. A combination of things.

1. We are migrating from Postfix mailing lists and I turned off the old
list in the wrong aliases (/etc/aliases when it should have been
/etc/postfix/aliases) file. My fault...

2. I had "^.*@mydomain\.edu" but was sending mail from @sub.domain.edu
which wasn't working so I had to add "^.*@*\.mydomain\.edu" to the
"Accept_these_nonmembers" as well.

Thanks for your help though, wouldn't have figured out the
^.*@mydomain\.edu part without help.

Kyle Kniepkamp