[Mailman-Users] Allowing only users from a domain to post to list

Kyle Kniepkamp kkniepkamp at genetics.wustl.edu
Fri Apr 15 17:56:43 CEST 2005

I do have it set to "Discard" already. However, I dont have anything in
the "discard_these_nonmembers" section. Do I have to have something in
there, a wildcard that tells Mailman to reject everything other than
members and whats in the "accept_these_nonmembers"  section?

Thanks for your help,

Kyle Kniepkamp