[Mailman-Users] two subscription requests

Rob Shepherd robshep at informatics.bangor.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 13:21:45 CEST 2005

I built and installed mailman stable 2.1.5
installed with postfix (I can't locate version, but it's recent)

list creation works and also with a virtual domain.

However, when I try and subscribe an address, two confirmation requests come
through. they have different hashes and my mail log shows two different emails
(so it's definatly mailman doing something twice)
They are both confirmation requests for the same list and are identical apart
from hash and message-id in the header

message-ids taken from mail log are as follows.

mailman.2.1113351781.27710.announce at example.com

followed 1 second later by

mailman.3.1113351781.27710.announce at example.com

Can any anybody work out what I broke or is broken.

Many thnaks

Rob

--
/**