[Mailman-Users] Export a list of subscribers

Sythos sythos at sythos.net
Wed Apr 13 10:45:51 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 09:41:02AM +0100, Adam Cripps wrote:
> I'm increasingly being asked if I can produce lists of users for people who
> are not list admins (this is a corporate setup). Whereabouts will I find the
> email addresses in the directory structure? Will these be pickled in an
> object or list?
> Does a script exist to pull all the subscribed email addresses out in a text
> file? I have some python knowledge and so could write a sciprt, if I'm
> pointed in the right direction.

list_list
obtain all mailinglist configured on machine

list_admin namelist
you get the admin of list named "namelist"

list_members namelist
you get raw list of all subscribed member (no distinction between normal
email, digest, suspended)

ergo

list_members namelist > myfile.members
solve your question ^_^

Regards
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail