[Mailman-Users] gid/uid problem?

larryt at winfirst.com larryt at winfirst.com
Fri Apr 8 14:59:32 CEST 2005

Sorry to bother everybody with this...  I'm new to the list and have
searched the archives, though not exhaustively.

Membership management thru cgi silently fails-- both mass subscriptons
and individual check-box actions like unsubscribe this member.  Adding
memebers from command line works fine, and general options thru cgi
work fine.  Mailman is configured with (standard) uid/gid mailman
mailman, cgi-group nobody, mail-group postfix.  Seems like a command
doesn't have permission to use a necessary resource, but I can't see
what.  What am I missing?  I know its something dumb, but...

thanks,
larry