[Mailman-Users] Help

Adam Rubin adamrubin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:53:36 CEST 2005

Hello, I am looking to set up mailman for my website, but I am a technical
novice and was wondering if there are any walkthroughs available for the
amateur site builder. I had a look at the documentation posted on your site
and it seemed to be beyond the scope of my understanding.

Many thanks

--
Adam Rubin
Mobile: 416.726.9980 adamrubin at gmail.com
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is
vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not
unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived
as such.
- "Nada Brahma: The World is Sound", by German jazz historian Joachim
Ernst-Berendt