[Mailman-Users] In it possible to have Accept ticked by default?

Rodger Copp copp at aero.und.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:46:52 CEST 2005

Thank you Mark for your reply. I've submitted a feature request for
this.

Here's my reasoning:

One particular user from our organization regularly sends several
emails to several moderated mailman lists. It is sufficient to simply
see who the message is from and then "Accept" it. We have to approve
each one separately and we have to change the "Defer" tick each time.
It's becoming a pain and it would be nice not to make those extra mouse
movements.