[Mailman-Users] Mailman under Debian -- Icons aren't showing up.

Aaron The Young ay at nysernet.org
Wed Apr 6 19:57:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am using Debian Linux and I have mailman up and running, but I'm
running into a few problems.

When I connect to the admin page, I get there, but I get three blue
boxed question marks at the bottom of the page as if something or
some images aren't loading.  I read the help sheet on copying over
icons to the apache/icons directly, and putting PythonPowered.png,
mailman-large.png, and mailman.jpg into the /usr/share/apache/icons
directory has done nothing for me.

Also, when I attempt to go to the mail archives, I get:

The requested URL /pipermail/mailman/ was not found on this server.

Do I have to install Pipermail?

Thanks for any and all help.

Aaron
   ~