[Mailman-Users] In it possible to have Accept ticked by default?

Rodger Copp copp at aero.und.edu
Wed Apr 6 20:11:39 CEST 2005

Excuse me for asking something that may be obvious or has been asked
before. I searched the FAQ and archives and didn't find anything
related. I am not the administrator for our installation of Mailman, I'm
just a suit that has a question/suggestion.

Is it possible to have the Accept selection ticked by default instead
of Defer for Mailman's Moderator Administration page? If it's not
possible, perhaps you can put it on your "To Do" list.

Thanks

Rodger