[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe w/o password question

Andrew Woolf andrew.woolf at yale.edu
Tue Apr 5 18:39:59 CEST 2005

Hi there.  I'm operating a Mailman list-the software is provided with our
Hostway account.  They are using version 2.06.  Our subscribers are
complaining about having to remember or retrieve their password before
unsubscribing.  Is there any way to allow them to unsubscribe without a
password?  We love mailman, and hope to continue using it, but this
unsubscribe issue is a big problem for us at the moment.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Andrew Woolf

Managing Editor