[Mailman-Users] Both Mailman and Majordomo

Frank Torres frankt at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 30 22:05:05 CEST 2004

Sorry, I'll be a little clearer this time here is what I am trying to
do. Please let me know if this is possible.
<somelist>@my.domain

Based on <somelist> I scan the aliases file for majordomo stuff then If
I do not find nothing go to mailman and see if list is in mailman. I
really do not want to do different domains if at all possible. I should
be able to use the same domain. All using the most friendly mta's ever
built sendmail<grin>

Best Regards,
Frank Torres