[Mailman-Users] RE: Reset Archive to Private on all existing lists

Franco, Ruben rufranco at utep.edu
Thu Sep 30 01:57:14 CEST 2004

Okay, will I was able to use a the "list_lists -b" command to create complete listing of our lists (lists.txt).  Then incorporated that list into a script that used "config_list" with an configuration input file "private_archive.txt" to reset every list to private archives only (archive_private = 1).

#---------Reset Lists to Private Archive-------------------------
#
CONFIG=/usr/local/mailman/bin/private_archive.txt
LISTS=/usr/local/mailman/bin/lists.txt
#
for list in `cat $LISTS`
do